Six key astrological points to consider when sizing up these two men:
1) Pisces Sun – potential for great creativity/sacrifice as well as self-defeating deceit.
2) Scorpio Moon – master of tactical maneuovers, tenacious, masks secret rage.
3) Mercury in Scorpio –what you hear is filtered through needs for secrecy and control.
4) No earth – lack of practicality – difficulty making ideas manifest.
5) Lack of cardinal signs –lack of innate ability to initiate or lead.
6) Venus (values) in Aquarius @ MC – emphasis on aesthetics and financial success.
1) Leo Sun – Playful yet dignified – susceptible to flattery and inability to accept defeat.
2) Gemini Moon –intellectual and witty – can be glib and shallow – scattered and rote.
3) Mercury in Leo – what you hear filtered through needs for self-aggrandizement and approval.
4) Venus (values) in Cancer in the 5th House – emphasis on protecting the herditary nest.
5) Saturn in Capricorn – hard-nosed ambition, critical and intent.
6) Aquarius rising – humane, sympathetic, original and refined – overly rationalistic at times.