Who am I?
- American International High Net Wealth Tax lawyer (Massachusetts Bar) – just retired – novelist, astrologer, and aspiring coach,
- Living in Oxford, UK with my Dutch husband, two siamese cats, and adorable little dog,
- Studied psychology at the State University of New York,
- Studied law at Boston College,
- Studied mystical and religious experience at the University of Kent @ Canterbury,
- Studied creative writing and English literature at the University of Oxford,
- Studied astrology with Liz Greene in London (Centre for Psychological Astrology),
- Studying the art of coaching at the University of Cambridge,
- Check me out on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
What is Archetypal Assets?
Once upon a time, back when I lived in Boston, MA, I found myself seriously down and out. Not only did I not have a job but I no longer had my health. I needed answers to questions I’d never before thought to ask and with help from the world’s best astrologer, it wasn’t long before I learned how in finding them, I would travel to fantastically new and faraway places.
As the result of my journey, my blog has a wide-ranging remit to investigate the role of cosmological, astrological and astronomical beliefs, models and ideas in human culture, including the theory and practice of myth, magic, divination, religion, spirituality, politics, and literature.
I hope that your journey will be as exciting and rewarding as has been mine.