Who am I?
- American lawyer (just retired), novelist, astrologer, and aspiring personal coach,
- Living in Oxford, UK with my Dutch husband, two siamese cats, and adorable little dog,
- Embarking on my new career with studies at the University of Cambridge,
- Check me out on Facebook and Twitter.
- For astrology readings please click here.
- For an excellent article by Newsweek about me and my work, please click here.
What is Archetypal Assets?
Once upon a time, I found myself seriously down and out. Not only did I not have a job but I no longer had my health. I needed answers to questions I’d never before thought to ask and it wasn’t long before I discovered that in finding them, I’d travel to fantastically new and faraway places.
As the result of my journey, my blog has a wide-ranging remit to investigate the role of cosmological, astrological and astronomical beliefs, models and ideas in human culture, including the theory and practice of myth, magic, divination, religion, spirituality, politics and the arts – especially literature.
Here are some of my favourites: