I wrote this several months ago a = then it was mere speculation and now its beginning to look like something else altogether….
Trump and North Korea share bad blood. If North Korea has it in for the US then equally, everything for which North Korea stands gets Trump’s metaphorical ‘goat’. Keywords include: eccentric actions, upset, and excitement. Although the US may be prone to making threats, it does not usually enjoy a taste for war. However, if ever Kim Jong-un felt pressed to prove himself as a capable leader/dictator, it is now; with transiting Pluto making a seriously uncomfortable conjunction with his natal Sun, he is ‘enjoying’ a compulsive and self-destructive energy that will crescendo in late September/October 2017. Those believing that North Korea is not ‘suicidal’, may wish to think again.
- One generally accepted natal chart for North Korea is set for 9 September 1948 (noon chart) in Pyongyang. Because no time is known, the chart’s houses/angles cannot be used. Interestingly, NK’s Saturn is at 28 Leo 47 is not so very far from Mr Trump’s natal Mars at 26 Leo 47 (and Trump’s ascendant at 29 Leo 47). The combination of Mars/Saturn is ‘harmful’ and/or ‘destructive’ and accompanies a ‘tendency to get hurt or injured’. There definitely is bad blood between Trump and North Korea.
- The upcoming total solar eclipse (21 August 2017) will occur at 28 Leo 55. Eclipses shake things up, rearranging events already in play. With a solar eclipse, the Moon passes between the Sun and the Earth and just for a moment or two, irrationality (lunar) replaces rationality (solar).
- Worse, transiting Uranus (28 Aries 23 – retrograde) weighs in by trine. Uranus disrupts (lightning bolt) everything that it touches. The trine aspect is a ‘slippery slope’ – one step and you’re sliding – wee! The combination of Uranus, Mars, and Saturn equates to ‘sudden illness and/or sudden death’. This combination has also been associated with ‘the ability to give as well as to take under provocation’ although it is also ‘an inclination to brute force’ and ‘a test of nervous strength.’
- NK’s natal Uranus (0 Cancer 15) is widely conjunct Trump’s Mercury (8 Cancer 52). Let’s face it: Mr Trump is ‘hung up’ on communication and with this conjunction, NK’s very existence prompts Trump to communicate. Keywords include: eccentric actions, upset, and excitement.
- NK’s natal Jupiter (19 Sagittarius 59) plugs into Trump’s natal Moon opposition Sun/Uranus (approx. 21-22 Sagittarius/Gemini) – suggesting that everything for which NK stands for gets Trump’s metaphorical goat (i.e. NK’s Jupiter = it’s national philosophy/religion). NK’s natal Pluto makes a trine (slippery slope) to NK’s Jupiter – keywords include: plutocracy, conflicts with authority, and pursuit of fanatical aims.
- NK/Trump configuration triggers the US natal Mars at 21 Gemini 23, and so we ought not to be surprised with the exchanged messages of war. Whether or not this manifests in an actual war, remains to be seen. But although Mars in Gemini may be quarrelsome – there nothing in the United States natal chart suggesting a fondness for war.
- Add in that Trump’s nodal axis straddles this entire combination suggesting some element of fate to the mix.
- Most interesting is that NK’s leader, Kim Jong-un, is currently undergoing a Pluto transit to his natal Sun at 17 Capricorn 15 (once in a life-time transit). Kim Jong-un’s Capricorn Sun is ruled by Saturn and Saturn and Pluto are mortal enemies. Pluto transits to one’s natal Sun suggests deep transformation of personal identity. Although this was never going to be an easy transit, for a Capricorn Sun, it is going to feel like decimation. If ever Kim Jong-un felt pressed to prove himself as a capable, it is now; Pluto/Sun is a compulsive and self-destructive energy. Worse, in late September/October 2017, transiting Pluto will station Kim Jong-un’s Sun (16 Capricorn 51) – just 24 minutes of arc – that is pretty close. If transiting Pluto to his natal Sun is powerful, a stationing Pluto is even more so. The energy is so intense, so focused, it cannot (and will not) be ignored.
 This is based on the 1983 birth of Kim Jong-un – there is some suggestion he was born instead in 1984, which would put his Sun at 17 Capricorn hence the distance between Pluto’s station would be 46 minutes of arc – further, but still close.
Leave a Reply