The Solar Return (SR) chart gives a brief snapshot of the 12-month period (birthday-to-birthday). Such predictive techniques are necessarily short and sweet, giving ample opportunity for clients to fill in the details.
Expect an interesting year ahead with some challenges to your more intimate partnerships and relationships. Changes have been long overdue. A break-up is not necessarily in the cards but you can still expect some anxiety and tension.
The key to making the best of what this period has to offer (as well as avoiding the worst) is to consult both your head and your heart.
By contrast, your tendency will more than likely be to turn whatever happens into an intellectual challenge; that would be a grave mistake. Honest communication lies at the heart of a successful outcome – words have power, yes, but so do non-verbal messages especially when (as is more likely than not to be the case), you’re involved in some kind of personal power play.
Finances are also highlighted – if you’ve had trouble in the past, you’ll probably have trouble again.
Despite all the challenges, the year ahead holds great potential – for now it is time for the ‘real you’ to shine through.
- Solar Return (SR) Uranus (1 Taurus 08) is close to your 7th house cusp and even closer (in sextile) to your solar return (SR) Venus. This suggests that in the next twelve months, you can anticipate some significant (and perhaps unexpected) changes in your partnerships, both personal and business.
- Although such changes are perhaps long overdue, they are still likely to create some anxiety, not the least because they seem to be out of your control. Expect these to be accompanied by feelings of restlessness and tension; this is not likely to be a comfortable time. In one sense whether such changes are instigated by you or your partner(s) doesn’t matter for in so many ways they are absolutely right and necessary for you both.
- A break up is not necessarily in the cards, however, and the way in which the necessary changes manifest could take many ((perhaps mutually agreeable) forms.
- That some changes in your life (relationship or otherwise) will be as profound as they are inevitable, is emphasised by your SR Pluto being in the same degree as your SR nodal axis.
- Your SR Pluto is in your SR 3rd house along with SR Moon and SR Saturn. The 3rd house is all about communications as well as how you cope with everyday matters. A high intellectual involvement with events as they unfold is indicated. Will you interact with these events on an emotional basis or will you keep you emotions strictly under control? If you don’t do both, there’s a real potential for you to miss subtler meanings – not all that is being communication (in either direction) is consciously and purposefully verbalised. Whilst it is true that words have tremendous power, so do non-verbal messages especially when you’re involved in some kind of personal power play.
- The midpoint of your SR Mars/Saturn is in close square aspect with your SR Jupiter. This suggests you may be faced with events/situations upon which you will be tempted to concentrate all your energies at the expense of other interests. Beware. If you do, you seriously risk sapping your vital energy.
- Because your SR Jupiter is involved in the SR 2nd house, this concentration could revolve around finances, which could manifest as events either good or bad. True, you may have more money available than expected during this period but equally there is a temptation to overspend. Which way this plays out has much to do with your own personal history re: finances. Take outside advice as needed.
- Finally, with your SR Sun in your SR 5th house, you are more likely than not going to be treated to the opportunity to watch your personality bloom. This is a wonderful placement, especially for those who have compromised themselves in the past. Your mantra during this period might be along the lines of ‘to thine own self be true’.