The client’s chart upon which I’m now concentrating has Aquarius rising. This means that the chart ruler is Saturn, which is now undergoing a bit of a battering by transiting Pluto.
In keeping with this challenge, I thought it useful to revisit how Saturn fares in each of the twelve signs and houses. The following comes from a lecture given by Dermod Moore for the CPA in February 2002.
Keywords for Saturn – Structure, Strength, Boundaries, Defense mechanisms and/or Denial/Projection
Saturn is two-faced – both a friend and a foe. With one hand, he gives us the structure & strength necessary to succeed in life but with the other, he makes us feel as if we’re a foolish failure.
I suppose that at the end of the day, Saturn is doing us a favor by highlighting where it is exactly that we’re most vulnerable. How else we could we shore up those weaknesses to be strong? But I will say that Saturn (natal/progression/transit) certainly doesn’t feel very nice. Oh well, as Dermod points out – at least Saturn is fair if not compassionate.
||Denial of personal identity and self-expression so as to blend with others more harmoniously. Defenses may include overcompensation with fiery bluster – i.e. the ‘paper tiger’.
||Fear won’t be welcomed in the world – the (tarot) Fool scared to take that all important first ‘leap’. Prone to adopt false identity (mask) behind which to hide with resultant anger for being thus compromised.
||Lack of security and/or lack of comfort in own body/skin. Difficulties accessing personal value system and/or lack of personal resources. Defenses may include greed and hoarding.
||Fear of using personal resources or of acting in concert with own values. Eating disorders and clutching at straws – anything to avoid falling into the abyss (of the 8th house).
|Gemini / 3rd
||Difficulty playing and/or sharing/learning. Gifts include ability to concentrate. Defenses may include becoming workaholic and/or generalised overcompensation.
||Blocked communication with self and others. Speech and/or learning disorders. Fear of being thought stupid/uneducated. Accident prone especially re: travel. Denial of ability to cope with physical reality.
|Cancer / 4th
||Fearful of being overwhelmed by feelings or that feelings won’t be accepted and/or understood. Inability to nurture/be nurtured. Defenses may include addictive, compulsive behaviors and/or frozen passions.
||Fear of strong father or ashamed of weak father/fatherland. Feeling unloved and unwanted – emotional instability and/or mistrust of emotional intimacy. Tied to family and/or place of birth or, alternatively, developing a sincere dislike (or worse) of either or both.
|Leo / 5th
||Feeling denied of ability to play and have fun or to be acknowledged as special. Gifts include excellent leadership skills. Defenses may include self-sabotage to address fear of taking life seriously and/or becoming successful.
||Going through the motions of ‘having fun’ – the ultimate and compulsive ‘playboy’. Fear of being disliked. Blocked creative flow. Demands too much from others yet never satisfied. Often manifests as unwillingness or inability to have children. Often perceived as having a ‘heart of stone.’
|Virgo / 6th
||Fear of not being perfect enough. Gifts include ability to turn chaos into order. Defenses may include hypochondria and fear of losing control.
||Does ‘dog work’ rather than intrinsically valuable work as a consequence of inability/unwillingness to see forest for the trees. Nervous complaints. Frustration, ill-health, disappointment often the result of being ‘lost in the daily grind’.
|Libra / 7th
||Paralysis; fear to take decisions. Hazy boundaries to avoid losing connection with others. Devil’s advocate – good mediating skills. Defenses include being ‘too nice’ and being overly ‘objective’.
||Needs to admit vulnerability to the ‘other’ as well as to share in the responsibility of relationship. Fears of isolation, rejection, and disappointment. Marriage/partnership can become a duty. Sacrifice of love for safety. Equally, strong ability to form healthy commitments for life as long as willing to accept not a victim (of circumstance).
|Scorpio / 8th
||Fear of exposure and/or intimacy. – indeed fear of just about everything. Blocking personal passions. Gift of compassion. Defenses include exploiting vulnerabilities of others (to gain power over).
||Problems relinquishing power (over). Hence issues achieving desired levels of intimacy. Family secrets and/or shameful inheritance. False laughter is not the best medicine. What goes wrong (re: sex & money) is not always someone else’s fault.
|Sagittarius / 9th
||Blocked faith and/or trust – can’t conceive that everything could be OK. Life ought not to be joyful. Defenses include feeling personally persecuted.
||Dark horizons, crisis of faith. Religious inclination tends to be dogmatic – if someone in authority says that its true then it must be – even if based on coercion and/or guilt. Eventually (hopefully) Saturn in the 9th becomes his own authority and when this happens, doors start to open rather than close.
|Capricorn / 10th
||Stiff upper lip. Get on with the job. Pessimism. Fear of failure. Gifts include strength of purpose. Defenses include blind conformity, acceptance of conservative attitude at expense of authenticity.
||Career progresses in fits and starts – difficulties and delays are manifest. Often must fail ‘big’ before achieving success. Difficulty working in groups as needs to be authority figure. Strong inner sense of purpose will eventually yield improved status/social position even if that ‘success’ is projected onto another (i.e. wife projects her ambitions onto successful husband or secretary/PA to his/her high-flying boss).
|Aquarius / 11th
||Fear of failing to be authentic and unique – adamant refusal to be stereotyped. Gifts include seed for change and ideological reform. Defenses include dogmatic attitude and/or doing anything & everything to make oneself stand out from the crowd.
||Difficulty and/or fears around fitting into groups – feeling like an outsider or even the scapegoat. Inept at social graces. Best to avoid tendency to take position that there is no ‘need of friends’ – no man can stand as an island, or so conventional wisdom says. Equally possible to cram so many social activities into the calendar that there is no time to be alone.
|Pisces / 12th
||Fear of being overwhelmed/deluged by whatever is ‘out there’. Gifts include working with the collective through the symbolic (i.e. marketing or fashion). Defenses may include hyper-rationalization, refusing to believe what you intuitively know to be true.
||Gets sucked into everything – all that glitters appears to be gold – getting blindsided or attacked without apparent rhyme or reason – feeling defenseless. Everything done must have articulated purpose else there’s a generalized (unarticulated) fear (and guilt) of ‘floating’. ‘Selfless’ dedication/devotion to another – but is the ‘sacrifice’ worth it?
I’m currently doing a chart for a client who not only has lots of planets in the 8th house but also a key planet in the 12th.
Hence, I thought it useful to revisit symbolism associated with the ‘water houses’ (4th, 8th, 12th) – the following comes from a lecture given by Liz Greene for the CPA in March 2002.
Keywords – Fate, Family Patterns, Connection, Creativity, Gifts, Lack of Control
- Water houses always follow air houses – dissolving our thoughts and ideas (or at least unsettling them). Let’s face it – we do love to cling to our beliefs but at some level we realise that they may not always serve us so well. Ought we not then to be happy to be given an opportunity to clear away our muddled thoughts from time to time?
- Contrary to popular belief, planets in water houses are not unconscious but they do feel ‘fated’. The problem isn’t so much our lack control over the energies these planets represent but that we do not feel comfortable expressing them in the rational, everyday world.
- ‘Fated’ does not necessarily mean that bad things will happen. What it does mean, however, is that we have to work harder to ensure that everything goes well. Water house planets represent our ‘inheritance’ – i.e. family patterns – and let’s face it, not all of those will be nice (so to speak). When dealing with water house planets, we must always keep in mind that this energy is not exclusively ours. In this sense, it is better to think of them as sacred gifts from another realm. If we fail to honour (i.e. give due respect) to our water house planets, they can well prove to be our undoing – this is especially the case 8th house planets.
- Planets in water houses are always about connections. They never ever function alone.
- Water house planets crave a creative outlet and so we must develop some sort of structure/form for that creativity to express itself. For example, many authors and artists have 12th house moons; pick up that paintbrush!
- Look for ‘compulsive’ behavior re: water house planets – guaranteed you’ll find it.
- When it comes to the water houses, no matter how hard EGO tries, it will never be ‘in control’.
||Father and Fatherland
||Our first encounter with ‘fate’ comes from the ‘family daemon’ – i.e. more specifically, our father’s psychological inheritance. In this respect ‘father’ doesn’t necessarily mean our biological fathers (or even personal father figures). The 4th house is more to do with our ‘roots’, which brings to the fore our cultural and social background. The Moon is the natural ruler of this house and so expect poignant dreams and memories not all of which will be pleasant. Learning how to deal constructively with these memories/dreams is one of the lessons to be learned by planets placed in this house. If we try to ignore the ‘family ghosts’, guaranteed that they’ll continue to haunt us with a vengeance.
||Halls of Judgement
||Our second encounter with ‘fate’ comes from more a generalised inheritance – i.e. a whiff of the stuff lying at the base of Greek tragedy. The 8th house has to do with ‘judgement’ – rewards and/or punishments – that come to us as the result of family patterns operating over decades or even centuries. If only John F Kennedy had decided not to pursue the destructive path of power and corruption that his forefathers had blazed for him, he wouldn’t have been assassinated in Dallas. Anger (possibly repressed) is indicated with planets in this house – Mars is, after all, its natural ruler. The key to working with 8th house planets is to accept that there are some things that we cannot control and/or fix. However, like JFK, we always have a choice as to how to deal with them.
||Our final encounter with fate’ comes from the collective unconscious – that Jungian ‘stuff’ that we share with the rest of humanity. Being in touch with this collective energy (through planets in this house) can be dangerous. To avoid disaster, we must always remain aware of our personal responsibility when working with this power. Neptune is the natural ruler of this house and so there is an element of redemption/salvation at work – ‘buying back’ or ‘paying off’ some debt/ransom (even if not one of our own making). Whatever we do with our 12th house planets, it must be for the benefit of ‘something’ other than ourselves – this does not mean that we have to ‘sacrifice’ this energy in the sense of not getting any personal benefit, but instead it means that we take extra pains to ensure it is used for the greater good.
The Solar Return chart gives a brief snapshot of a 12 month period (birthday-to-birthday). Such predictive techniques are necessarily short and sweet giving you, the client, the chance to fill in the details for yourself.
The following is for Ms K’s – 2016-2017:
You’ve been busy thinking not only about others but also how your life fits with theirs. But please be careful what actions you take based on conclusions that you may have drawn. Failure to exercise due caution could land you in big trouble. You’re in a period of testing as to your ability to exercise self restraint and, based on your natal chart, this may not be easy.
- Solar Return (SR) Mercury (28 Scorpio 50) is trine the SR Ascendant (28 Cancer 50). This suggests that since your last birthday, you’ve been busy forming ideas about others as well as determining your own position in regards to them. Although chances are that you’ve not been sharing your thoughts or conclusions (Mercury is secretive in Scorpio), you’ve undoubtedly drawn up a good list. But please be careful about whatever it is that you might plan to do as the result of these conclusions. The trine aspect is oft described as a slippery slope – one step in that direction and whoosh, down in the mud you go!
- Needless to say that during 2016-17, actions taken without careful forethought could land you in big trouble – perhaps, even causing serious damage to your status and/or social position.
- SR Mars (1 Aquarius 55) is also making a sextile your SR Mid-heaven (MC) at 2 Aires 19:
- According to classical astrology, Mars in Aquarius ‘is inclined more easily towards doing evil’ and can be ‘rash and reckless’ with ‘little concern for planning.’
- Because the MC symbolises, amongst other things, your position in the community, your reputation is on the line.
- Luckily, the sextile gives plenty of room to manoeuvre: you can either take up what it offers or walk away. By taking one approach, this SR MC in Aries could manifest as the successful, confident establishment of your individuality. Equally, a different approach will lead to rash, covetous behaviour.
- Using the classical technique known as Directing by Triplicity, we again see the need for careful consideration. You are moving from a period governed by your natal Sun in Scorpio to that governed by your Saturn in Capricorn. This is a huge and significant shift:
|Key words for Sun in Scorpio
||Struggle, will power, succeed at any cost – prone to overestimation of ‘self’ which in turn leads to arguments/difficulties.
|Key words for Saturn in Capricorn
||Self-restraint, diplomacy, endurance, industry, a strong will to succeed through slow but sure advancement.
- Interestingly, both your natal Sun and Saturn make close (but different) aspects to your natal Mars in Cancer:
|Key words for Mars in Cancer
||Intense emotional life, moodiness, impulsivity marked by little perseverance.
What this means is that both the periods governed by your Sun and now, by Saturn are infused with this Martian energy – whereby your actions are governed not so much by rational thought but by emotions and instinct. But there is a difference. While your Sun and Mars have much in common (including perhaps a taste ’emotional blackmail’), your Mars and Saturn do not and herein, is the problem.
- Since February 2015, transiting Pluto (deep, and often painful, change) has been making a prolonged ‘hit’ to both your natal Sun/Mars and Saturn/Mars . This will continue until well into 2019.
- Whilst Pluto and Mars get on well enough (they are joint rules of Scorpio), Pluto and Saturn are natural enemies; Saturn builds things and Pluto tears them down. Obviously, this is not a ‘feel good’ time. But it is a time during which you can get grips with where your prior approach has let your down.
- Throughout all of calendar 2019, you will enjoy your second Saturn Return (the first one having occurred around age 29-30). This period will not only help you to consolidate your Saturn but also to integrate its constructive (building) energy into your life. Even better, is that during most of 2018, you are due for a huge boost of in your patience (transiting Saturn conjunct natal Jupiter).
- All of this bodes well for your future whilst at the same time all the more difficult to achieve if, during 2016-17, you land yourself in big trouble with ill-considered actions based on ill-considered conclusions/ideas.
What is a complex?
- Charcot – identifies a complex as ‘an idea’ or ‘group of ideas’ that ‘settles in the mind in the fashion of parasites’.
- Janet – suggests that a complex is an ‘idée fixe subconsciente’ that, having split off from the personality as a whole, wields enormous (unconscious) power.
- Freud- attributes to complexes a combination of mythological and emotional significance – for example, Oedipal complexes, the incestuous childhood triangle leading predictably to desire, fear, guilt, aggression, and shame.
- Adler – focuses on inferiority complexes, which he believed led to compulsive (and dangerous) power drives.
- Jung – connects complexes with archetypes, or universal psychic patterns, that absorb personal experiences like a sponge.
Astrologers can zoom in on your complexes, like a bee to honey, so to speak. This does not take years of therapy. Whilst there are many potential complexes at work in your natal chart, the ones most like to give problems are those energised in some way. The usual suspects include angular planets, singletons, squares, and oppositions. Sextiles and trines can be problematic too but won’t pack as much punch. This is because you can relate, at least in part, with both sides of the equation. Conjunctions are a sticky wicket. They can play out for years without you even realising that they’re there, so much do they make you feel like ‘this’ is exactly who and what you are.
From time to time – when the moment is ripe by transit or progression – the complex will explode:
- Projection – often, we project one side of the (complex) equation onto another person and then wage a battle against him/her. For example, if you have Sun square Saturn, you might pick fights with authority figures like teachers and bosses and then wonder how/why you always get flattened. Equally, you might find people pick fights with you for no apparent reason. Either could manifest but if you have a strong Saturn (in Capricorn or Libra) and/or lots of earth in your chart, you probably will experience the latter. By contrast, if your Saturn is in Aries, Sagittarius, or Leo (fire), you will probably experience the former.
- Somatization – sometimes the complex manifests in your body as illness. This is neither better or worse than projection – just different. For example, if you have Sun square Saturn, you may suffer from depression, heart problems, or even skin disorders. That there are physical or physiological causes for your ailments doesn’t detract from the fact that there is still an underlying complex in play. Although I do not practice medical astrology, I can speak from personal experience that most illnesses/complaints can be traced back to our charts, transits, and progressions.
Although you can never get rid of your complexes, you can learn to express their energy more constructively. This helps to avoid them feeling like fate. Work with your astrologer to identify the complexes at work (any combination of two, three, or more planets will constellate a complex of some kind with some being more potent than others). Then find a good therapist to help you to integrate them.
Common ‘father complexes’:
||Father = Authority figure
||Did you feel rejected/unloved by your father because you are never good enough?
||Father = Victim/Absent
||Did you feel your father was never there for you?
||Father = Source of good fortune
||Did you feel that father was always a good ‘hit’ for a loan or increase in your allowance?
||Father = Illuminating force
||Did you feel that your father was so impersonal, so powerful that you were afraid of him?
||Father = Source of (divine) retribution
||Did you feel that your father always won at your expense?
||Father = Educator
||Did you feel that your father always had something useful to share?
||Father = Nurturer
||Did you feel that your father was more like a mother than a father to you?
||Father = Beloved
||Did you feel that your father was placed high up on a pedestal, always out of reach for you?
||Father = Militant
||Did you feel that your father was always picking a fight with or on account of you?
On 21 August 2017, there will be a total eclipse of the Sun.
This will occur at 28 Leo 55.
Whilst these eclipses are not exactly rare, (most calendar years have four eclipses, two of which must be solar eclipses), they do tend to attract a good deal of attention. This upcoming solar eclipse has achieved fame because of its connections with the charts of the USA and its president, Mr Trump.
Astrologers view eclipses as a release of pent up energy that shakes us out of our everyday complacency so that we can get up and running again. As you also probably know, a total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth and because it completely blocks our view of the Sun, the ‘lights go out’, so to speak.
Because the Moon is associated with the unconscious and the Sun with the conscious, a total solar eclipse (when the conscious is completely blotted out by the unconscious), offers a perfect opportunity to undertake some personal housekeeping.
If you have any planets or sensitive points in your natal chart on or near to 28 Leo (and also 28 Sagittarius, 28 Aries, or 28 Aquarius), you might expect your daily (unconscious) routine to be shaken.
The following is a quick thumbnail sketch or what you might expect if the eclipse triggers one of the following in your chart:
||Expect issues with authority figures like parents or bosses – indeed anyone to whom you’ve abdicated your personal power.
||Possible changes in home situation or health – might leave you feeling vulnerable and/or exposed.
||Expect changes in how you define yourself. It’s time to start writing your life story from a new view point/perspective.
||Be ready for financial and/or relationship challenges. Don’t let this ruin your self-esteem.
||Need to protect your home, reputation, and/or family. Take what is yours but make sure that no one gets hurt.
||Take a chance, a gamble, or a trip to someplace exotic you’ve never been to before. It’s time to do whatever is needed to get yourself back on track.
||Feeling worn out and discouraged? Maybe you’ve outgrown your present life or are still playing by outdated rules? No sense blaming others. Take positive action. Get rid of blockages.
||Feeling like a misfit or scapegoat? Ok, that hurts. Your challenge now, however, is to be true to who you really are. Identify only with groups allowing you to be yourself.
||Now is the time to get in touch with your blind spots – dispute that which you’ve believed was indisputable. If you’ve been fooling yourself, expect a wakeup call.
||Power struggles are the order of the day. Get in touch with your dark side and embrace it but don’t use it to manipulate others.
Summary – Haven’t been feeling yourself? Gloom and doom got you down? Has someone you thought you could trust deceived you? The dark cloud under which you’ve been living these past nine months will soon lift but you’ll still need to remain vigilant to avoid being deluded. Keep your spirits up! Although your skies may stay grey awhile longer, you actually are in the midst of a fantastic period of your life. How about developing your artistic abilities?
- With Solar Return (SR) Saturn on the SR Midheaven (MC) – expect a long, hard slog re: career aspirations; expect to be tired and, quite possibly, fed up. With the SR Moon also square your SR MC (and also Saturn), moodiness is magnified.
- But whenever Saturn is involved there’s real opportunity for achievement – it’s like the race between the tortoise and the hare – the tortoise (Saturn) always wins not only because he never gives up, but he also knows how to pace himself.
- With the fixed star, Ras algethi (Stars of Hercules), conjunct this SR Saturn, there are added elements of boldness, courage, and leadership. How about channelling some energy into a project other than your day job – perhaps a charity or political cause that would give your life more purpose?
- Granted, positive action is difficult now not the least because Neptune is in the same degree as the nodal axis. Have you been expecting more from people than they were able to give even whilst your own sense of team/community spirit is lagging? If so, there’s good reason and with this configuration, it probably involves having been on the receiving end of some deceit/untruthfulness undertaken by someone whom you felt you could trust. It’s always worth considering, however, whether it might not have been so much that he/she told lies but that you weren’t able (or willing) to see the truth?
- Good news. This black cloud over your head is active only from around the time of your birthday in 2016 until the same time in 2017. Better news. This period is ¾ over!
- Two midpoints activated in this 2016-17 SR chart:
- Moon/Neptune – Saturn: this underlines pessimistic moods – this isn’t avoidable but it is temporary.
- Sun/Pluto – Neptune: lack of energy and potential health issues – avoid becoming a martyr under any circumstances.
- SR Neptune is conjunct the SR MC and because it also rules the MC, it’s doubly important. Keywords for Neptune = impressionable, sympathetic, spiritual. Sounds good – but beware! With Neptune, there are always possibilities of being tricked, deceived, or otherwise deluded and with the MC, this is likely to manifest in your career. The best defence is a good offense and so dot every ‘i’ and cross every ‘t’ when it comes to your job. Don’t take chances. It also couldn’t hurt to take periodic advice from someone who has proven trustworthy in the past. Not everything that glitters is gold and during this period, you’ll have trouble telling the difference.
- No other planets are making (Ptolemaic) aspects to the angles and no planets are in the same degree as the nodal axis. Likewise, there are no midpoints we need to consider. So, let’s take a look at a few other predictive techniques to help get a better flavour for this period.
- Directing by triplicity is a simple but powerful tool involving the triplicity rulers of the main luminary in your natal chart (born at night=the Moon).
- Because your natal moon is in Taurus, we look to the triplicity rulers for earth. Whilst your Moon in Taurus ruled the first 1/3 of your life, Venus in Libra is now running the show. This is a lovely, positive energy – life at its best and fully enjoyed! Keywords = friendly and obliging manner, fabulous social contacts, excellent taste, and nascent artistic skills.
- Because of the sextile between your natal Venus and natal Neptune, all this is doubly highlighted. Maybe you’re a romantic with very high ideals? You certainly know how to get the most out of life as long as you avoid giving into chronic indecision and/or uncertainty.
- Pluto is also tied in with your Venus (by conjunction) suggesting that when it comes to romance, you may be somewhat fanatical. It’s perfectly OK to look for intensity in relationships but, please, do try to avoid power plays.
- Key transits (hard aspects only – they are most likely to materialise):
- Transiting Saturn opposing your natal Jupiter (February 2018, June 2018, and November 2018) – testing not only your patience but also your self-confidence. With natal Jupiter in your 10th house, this is likely to felt most in your profession/career. Because transiting Saturn is in your 4th house, you may be confronted with dividing your loyalties between your job and home. Where is your sense of duty?
- Transiting Uranus will make a square to natal your Mars (May 2018, and October/November 2018) – you’ll likely feel more argumentative than usual. This isn’t necessarily bad, however, as long as you direct your energy toward achieving things of real importance. Because your Mars is also in your 10th house, this too is most likely to manifest as the result of your job.
The solar return chart constructed for the place in which you currently live, gives a snapshot of your next 12 months. In reading this chart, we look only to the tightest (2-3 degrees at most) Ptolemaic aspects (i.e. trine, square, sextile, conjunction, and opposition).
Naturally, we’re looking for angular planets – to the extent there are any, they will pretty much direct the show. Not only this but we’re looking to see if any planets make aspects to the angles or fall in the exact degree of the nodal axis. After that, we will look to the tightest (> 5 minutes of arc) aspects of planets to mid/points.
In predictive work, it’s best to keep it short and sweet – a sketch of sorts – the objective is to give the client every opportunity to fill in the details for him or herself.
The following is for SH – hope you’re having a great birthday and an even better 2017-18 year:
Summary – some hard work ahead but there’s plenty of opportunity for pleasant sociability (perhaps romance) as well as significant personal benefit as long as you keep things light and sunny and avoid being argumentative or competitive. Just don’t make any promises or binding decisions regarding relationships until next year because the reality of the situation may not be what it seems.
Details for 2017-18:
- There are no planets conjunct the four angles. However, Saturn (21 Sag) is making a trine aspect to the ASC/DSC axis. This suggests that fortitude and hard work will improve your both self-esteem and your relationships. It might not be easy, but it will be rewarding – a mature outlook (based on years of experience) will help ease any feelings of frustration. You also have Neptune making a sextile to your MC (Mid-heaven). This may generate some confusion as to career path and/or your status in the world. However, this energy may easily be positively channelled – how about using it to get to grips with your spirituality?
- Whilst no planets conjunct the angles, your nodal axis (25 AQ/LE) does. This puts the focus on harmonious conduct within your family circle – and indeed within your entire field of associates/acquaintances. The more social you are, the more sociable you’ll feel. With this placement (along with Leo rising) the sunnier your personality, the better – and because the Sun, the chart ruler, is in a tight conjunction with Mars, expect an energetic year – full of promise as long as you avoid the temptation to be argumentative or overly competitive.
- This theme is echoed with Venus (25 Gemini) in the same degree as the nodal axis. Venus is in the 11th house of dreams, hopes, and wishes as well as that of the groups that can help those dreams to become reality. Keep it light and friendly and you will benefit from these groups. Indeed, the more that you can ensure that everyone in the group benefits, the better. Mutuality is highlighted – key words: adaptability, pleasant, engaging personality.
- The only midpoints under consideration are Venus/Neptune to both the Sun and Mars – this could lead to romance – enjoy ! Although (please) avoid making any promises/decisions in this regard until next year – health warning – the reality of the situation may not be what it seems.