Yes – expect a sharp, hard-nosed message to be delivered by the UK about sovereignty in regards to international trade and finance. The mood has changed in the UK from one of compromise and flexibility to an emotionally-fuelled power play that ends in a black hole.
- In mundane astrology, the 8th house represents financial relationships that are important to partnerships and other 7th house affairs. Concerns regarding international finance as well as foreign investment in a nation fall to this house. The 8thhouse is also viewed as the house of national death, rebirth, and renewal.
- There is a complex and concentrated stellium of four planets in Capricorn (the UK is a Capricorn nation) in this 8th house. This is where the majority of the energy in this chart is focused and according to Troinski, a heavy concentration of 8th house planets is an indication of revolution, rebellion, and outright war.
- The planets involved, (Sun, Pluto, Mercury, and Saturn) support this interpretation with a sharp, critical, and hard-nosed (Saturn) message (Mercury) in regards to international finance and foreign investment (8th house) in conjunction with a powerful rebirth of a nation for selfish advantage (Sun/Pluto).
- Sun/Pluto further suggests that the underlying theme of this message is sovereignty and arrogance. There is also more than a hint that the UK government is over-estimating is own power to potentially dangerous consequences.
- In a horary chart the Moon functions as a general indicator of the situation describing the surrounding circumstances as well as the forward and backward movement of events:
- The first aspect made by this moon (in Taurus) was a trine to Saturn. This suggests that in the past, the mood was favourable for repairing the UK’s relationship with the EU.
- The next aspect made by this Moon was a trine to Mercury. This suggests that in regards to the legalities and mechanics of BREXIT as well as the political process surrounding it, the mood was one of flexibility.
- The last aspect made by the Moon was a trine to Pluto which is not traditionally considered in horary. Although it is tempting to suggest that it suggests that the UK government has had a recent change of heart and that the resolution of the matter has now become an emotionally driven power play.
- The next aspect to be made by the Moon will be a trine to the Sun. This suggests the beginning of a new venture that seeks sovereign advancement.
- The last aspect to be made by the Moon is a trine to the South Node. This suggests the end of the matter is akin to a black hole.