The following chart is set for London at the exact moment of the Sun’s ingress into September on the Autumnal Equinox. If offers a picture of what we might expect to happen in the United Kingdom for the 3-month period from then until 22 December, the Winter Solstice.
During this 3-month period, we can expect a manifest national crisis that will involve pain, sadness, and sense of loss. Although the prevailing ideology might well have been diplomacy and fair play, that is not what is actually in play. What we see, or more appropriately, what we are told, is not the reality of the situation. We might expect secret, subversive negotiations to have played out in the interests of big business. Whether that is for the overall good of the nation remains to be seen. But we can be sure that whoever is the real power-broker here is not the elected government.
- Saturn (13 Capricorn) is in the same degree as the nodal axis. The same configuration (albeit at 18 Capricorn) was in the previous ingress chart covering the period from 21 June 2019 through 23 September. The prognosis is again what it was before: a fated quality involving isolation, reluctance to cooperate with others, and inability to adapt. As before, so again, this will play out in the 3rd/9th houses – trade negotiations with neighbouring countries.
- The Moon, at 15 Cancer, represent the masses, the population of the UK at large. This Moon is tied in with this Saturn/Nodal axis configuration. Everyone is watching and the situation is highly emotional. There is much at stake and it is not going well.
- The Sun, representing the country’s political leadership is not in aspect with another planet suggesting that the leadership is out, alone, on a limb.
- Not only that but the Sun along with Venus and Mercury (diplomatic negotiations) are in the 12th house and so what you see is not what you’ll get. The prevailing ideology is subversive to the established order. This reinforces the idea of isolation because the 12th house is where people go, voluntarily or otherwise, to be alone.
- That is not to suggest that these secret, subversive negotiations will come to naught. Indeed, the reality will be the opposite. Mercury (media, messages, announcements, and speeches) is in many respects, the strongest planetary player in this chart, forming as he does, an aspect to the angles. Whatever is going on behind the scenes will come to fruition and what it might mean for us is shown by the only other strong planet in this chart, Pluto.
- In any chart, Pluto is the harbinger of evolutionary changes – whatever is past its sell-by date (overripe) will go, whether or not anyone likes it.
- Pluto also symbolises corporate affairs, in particular when to selfish advantage. It represents that which is working out of sight, underground. It also associated with trauma, death and rebirth.
- Making an almost exact square to the Ascendant (1sthouse cusp), we can be certain that Pluto will manifest in some kind of crisis that will impact both the health and generation disposition and self-image of the United Kingdom, its people, and the ‘national myth’. Because Libra is involved that ‘myth’ will involve diplomacy and fair play.
- Because Pluto is involved, to the extent that a national ‘myth’ of diplomacy and fair play is no longer valid, the crisis provoked during this time period will sweep it away. It is impossible to say anything other than to the extent naïve and unrealistic ideals have prevailed (Neptune in Pisces quincunx Mercury), they will now be exposed to the light of day and it won’t be pretty.
- Finally, the planetary emphasis in the 12th house suggests political and economic problems and reversals.
Leave a Reply