This chart suggests that the decision to resign has already, at some level, been made even if not yet communicated. Boris is badly damaged by recent events but if, as the chart suggests, he does resign, such move is part of a cleverly strategized and very well plotted ‘exercise’ or ‘game’ that either involves outright deception or at the very least purposeful lack of clarity.
- This chart has 28 degrees rising which in classical horary tradition, suggests that it is not radical (i.e. able) to be judged.
- This is most probably because the matter in question has already been decided, although such announcement has not yet been made.
- Keeping the issue of radicality in mind, I will attempt to read the chart anyway to learn more about the situation.
- Boris is represented by Mercury because Virgo is on the 7th house cusp (i.e. I am the querent and he is the queried).
- Mercury/Boris is in Virgo, – where he should be strong (by rulership). However, because he is so close to the Sun (i.e. he is combust, or ‘burned’ by the Sun) he is nonetheless significantly damaged.
- The position of the PM (Prime Minister) is represented by Mars because Scorpio is on the 10th house cusp. Mars (or the position of the PM) is likewise damaged or ‘burned’.
- Mercury/Boris has already parted with Mars/ the position of PM and is moving away from such position at some speed. It is important to note that the position of the PM and Boris will not come together again whilst the Mercury is in Virgo. This suggests that if Boris were to be PM in the future, significant circumstances would need to change.
- The Moon, currently at 6 Sagittarius, is the primary determinant of the overall situation. Its movements during its time in Sagittarius thus narrate the whole story:
- The Moon has yet to make an aspect with any other planets since moving in Sagittarius. This suggests that whatever Boris’s decision, he has not revealed it as yet perhaps not even to himself.
- The first aspect made by the Moon will be a square to Mars. This is not favourable for matters of any kind, especially for dealing with authority figures.
- The next aspect made by the Moon will be a Square to the Sun. Again, this is unfavourable for dealing with influential people.
- After this, the Moon perfects a Square with Mercury. This aspect is considered to be favourable for sending messages and dealing with influential people.
- Next, the Moon will perfect a conjunction with Jupiter. Again, this is favourable for dealing with others as well as for winning lawsuits.
- Although Neptune is not usually used for horary purposes, it is tempting to suggest that when the Moon perfects its Square with Neptune, the truth of the matter in question will be either distorted or withheld for purposes of deception.
- Finally, the Moon makes a Square aspect to Venus, which is favourable for ‘sports and games’. This suggests that should Boris resign, it is a cleverly strategized ‘move’ in a well-plotted exercise or game. Because this occurs in the 8th house, such exercise regards restructuring.