No. In this regard, Parliament is much stronger than Boris and the way forward for the UK is much more likely to be by agreement with the EU than by edict from Boris.
- Boris = the 7th house (the person in question) and with Taurus on the cusp, Venus is the significator for Boris.
- The UK government = 10th house and with Leo on the cusp, the Sun is the signficator for Parliament.
- Although it would appear that Venus (Boris) will conjunct with Sun (parliament) suggesting that Boris will have his way, the conjunction never perfects (i.e. it never happens). This suggests that Boris will NOT be successful in his attempts to suspend the UK parliament.
- Being so close to the Sun, Boris (Venus) is ‘combust’ or burned by the Sun’s rays, rather like a 3rd degree burn and hence greatly weakened.
- On the same theme, Venus is in Virgo where she (and Boris) are in Fall and again, greatly weakened. However, Boris regains some strength by Venus being in its own terms.
- Unlike Boris, Parliament is not debilitated in any way although it is also not in a position of significant power. It does, however, gain some strength from being in ‘face’ which means that it is at home, comfortably, in its environment.
- Overall this leaves Parliament in a stronger position than Boris.
To see how this will play out, we look to the movements of the Moon:
- The last aspect made by the Moon was a square to Uranus. Although technically Uranus is not used in horary, it can often help colour in details of the situation in question and in this case because Uranus is both rebellious and unorthodox, the announcement just made by Boris that he will suspend parliament is well-represented by this aspect.
- The next aspect to be made is a trine with Jupiter which suggests favourable dealings with influential people. Because the Moon rules the 9th house in this chart which symbolises both foreign countries and the court system, it is quite possible that the influential people in question is either the EU or the judiciary. If so, then BREXIT will be decided either by agreement with the EU or in the courts and not by Boris.
- The final aspect made by the Moon before it changes signs is a conjunction with Mercury. This suggests signing favourable contracts and commercial agreements. Because Mercury rules both the 8th and 11th houses of this chart (neither of which is associated with Boris), such contracts and agreements are much more likely to be in keeping with parliamentary sentiment than that of Boris.
- Indeed, in combination with the Solar Return of Boris that is operative during this period it is quite possible that Boris will no longer be Prime Minister when such agreements/contracts are signed.