By special request, the following analysis for ability to make money for Ms Y:
In summary, to make lots of money you want:
- One of the rulers (sign or term) of the Part of Fortune strong in the chart (by rulership or exaltation).
- One of rulers in an angular house (1st, 4th, 7th, or 10th) preferably conjunct the angle).
- The primary ruler (strongest of the rulers) also making tight aspect to an angular Part of Fortune.
- Another the rulers also making an aspect to the Part of Fortune.
- The Part of Fortune for Ms Y is 2 Cancer 37 = ASC – Sun + Moon by Day.
- The Moon rules 2 Cancer 37 by sign and Venus by term.
- In chart of Ms Y, Venus at 20 Taurus 48 is strong in rulership in Taurus. TICK (or at least at first it would appear) !
- Venus is conjunct Jupiter in Taurus and receives Jupiter as it is in the terms of Jupiter. Since it is the job of Jupiter to bring fame and riches, this is very Good. Note that Bonatti suggests that Venus in Jupiter’s terms will ‘marry someone from her own blood and will have many children and will be wealthy’.
- Venus however is out of Sect and also combust (within 8 degrees of arc with the Sun) – this is not good – and suggests that whilst trying to bring material pleasure to Ms Y, this Venus will often struggle – in other words – the finances of Ms Y will not be stable leaving her with times of dearth as well as plenty. Worse, however is that being combust will definitely inhibit/weaken the performance of Venus. Best that Ms Y not count her chickens before these eggs hatch.
- Venus is not angular so not a TICK there – however neither is it cadent so along with being plugged into the angles (Sextile to the MC at 22 Cancer) it is an effective force (for good or bad) in the life of Ms Y.
- Venus does not make any aspect to the Part of Fortune so no TICK there.
- The other ruler of the Part of Fortune is the Moon at 14 Aquarius in the 4th house in the terms of Jupiter.
- The Moon is Aquarius is not particularly happy. Neither is it particuarly unhappy. No TICK.
- The Moon is in an angular house (4th house) but not in the sign of the 4th house cusp – hence its angularity is called to question. No TICK.
- The Moon does plug into the angles (by trine to the ASC at 16 Libra) – so it is effective (for better or worse) in the life of Ms Y.
- The Moon takes no aspect to the Part of Fortune – hence no TICK there.
- The Almuten of Substance for Ms Y is Mars.
- Mars is high in the chart in Leo in the 10th It is questionable how angular it is (not being in the same sign as the 10th house) so that’s pretty good but it could be better. Mars is neither in rulership by sign nor term so not so good. However, it is not damaged either and is reasonably happy there. OK.
- Can Ms Y make pots of money? No.
- Can Ms Y make a good living? Yes – provided she takes precautions during times of plenty to make adequate provisions for leaner times. With Venus out of Sect and combust, her flow of finances will never be reliable or steady. Unfortunately her Almuten of Substance while not really hurting her, doesn’t exactly come to the rescue.
Leave a Reply