The Solar Return (SR) chart gives a brief snapshot of the 12-month period (birthday-to-birthday). Such predictive techniques are necessarily short and sweet, giving ample opportunity for clients to fill in the details.
From time to time, transits to the natal chart are also used to gain more information.
The following is for Ms CE – 2019-2020:
You’re in for an exciting (if not bumpy) ride during this period. Although it’s impossible to say how things will turn out, it is more than likely to work out to your benefit as long as you resist the urge to get engaged in power struggles in regards to your partnerships (both business and personal).
- SR Pluto (21 Capricorn 48) is conjunct your 7th house cusp and also sextile/trine to your MC/IC (4th and 10th houses) axis.This means that as far as your next twelve months are concerned, you can anticipate a profound change in your partnerships, both personal and business (7th house). This could result in a power struggle – but if so, you most certainly are not guaranteed to get your way.
- Whether or not change is instigated by you or your partner remains to be seen however, because of the aspect to your MC/IC axis, this is likely to effect both your career and home life.
- The most beneficial way to use this energy is to honestly face whatever is at the base of the need for change. Do not give in to the urge to fall into ‘old ways’ of relating, whatever they may be. They will not serve you well this time.
- Another suggestion of huge change is your SR Sun in the 8th house. It is common with this placement for a complete life-style change – for example, quitting work or returning to school full-time. Equally possible, is moving house. The purpose of all this is for you to gain control over your life especially so as to prevent others from (emotionally) manipulating you.
- Planetary transits to your natal chart also suggest a significant change in your home and personal circumstances:
- Transiting Uranus conjunct to your Natal Moon– home and family situations (as well as relationships with women) are likely to prove highly unstable during this period. They may change abruptly and in unexpected ways. New emotional commitments may be established and old ones terminated. Whatever happens this is bound to be an exciting (if not bumpy) ride that is more than likely to work out in your favour – This is a once-in-a-lifetime transit.
- Transiting Uranus opposition your natal Uranus– classic mid-life crisis transit – expect the unexpected –all change and for the better – this also a once-in-a-lifetime transit.
- Transiting Saturn conjunct your natal Venus– getting very serious about relationship and partnerships – light and airy will no longer do. Commitment is the name of the game, at least from your point of view. It remains to be seen if you get it.
- Transiting Neptune square your natal Mars– getting anything accomplished during 2019-20 may prove frustratingly difficult, at least in the sense of getting them to turn out as you’ve planned. One potential manifestation of this is men in your life being confused especially in regards to your relationship. Try to keep everything as clear and above-board as possible and do, please, take care of your health.
- Transiting Pluto conjunct natal Mercury – this is a unique chance to come to grips with the hidden meanings and motivations behind your own words and those of others. Travel abroad may also leave you profoundly affected. Take what you can from such circumstances and use it to your advantage.
Leave a Reply