Let’s face it.
At the moment, politics in the United Kingdom is up the spout and our fragile future is under siege in Europe. Will the situation get any better in the next calendar quarter with the ingress of the Sun into Aries (20 March 2019)?
Expect ‘pie in the sky’ propaganda as more is promised than could possibly ever be delivered. What you see (or in this case, what you hear) is not what you’ll get. Old stuff gets rehashed over and over and little real progress will be made. This sorry state of affairs is not lost on the general public however it might well be lost on the government which, self-absorbed, is completely of sync with the reality of the situation. Some economic surprises are in store and are likely to play out in the National Health Service.
- Jupiter (23 Sagittarius) is in the same degree as the nodal axis, which gives the whole situation a ‘fated’ quality. We’ve been on this path before.
- Jupiter suggests tolerance, good, will and moderation. Somewhere in the mix is also a sense of noblesse oblige. But Jupiter can also be interpreted as wrangling and disputes, as well as the inflation of the national ego and ‘imperialism.
- This Jupiter is tied up with the nodal axis and the likelihood is more the later than the former. In principle, we’d like to expect the focus on adaptability and harmony but what we’re more likely to is a lack of good fellowship and the tendency to look out for one’s own gain first.
- It should not be surprising that this plays out in the 2nd(national wealth), 9th(foreign relations), and 3rd(trade and communications) houses.
- That all these imperialistic negotiations are taking place in contravention (square aspect) with popular opinion (symbolised by the Moon at 27 Virgo), should come as no surprise.
- That the government (represented the Sun at 0 Aries) is completely out of sync with popular opinion as well as anything else (the Sun makes no aspects whatsoever to any other planet), should also come as little surprise. The Sun is in the 5thhouse which linked the national economy to financial speculation. This suggests, at least to me, that the government is playing dice with national wealth.
- Mercury (communication especially re: political speeches and official communiques) is retrograde (i.e. peddling backwards) and closely conjunct to Neptune, planet signifying (amongst other things), confusion, delusion, and/or outright subterfuge. All this is happening in our own backyard (the 4thhouse).
- It’s fair to note that Mars, the forces that hold the country together by force (i.e. aggression) is also in the same degree as the nodal axis. Put these two together and there will be a lively exchange of ideas but again, very self-focused and with Mars in the 7thhouse, this will play in foreign affairs – i.e. the UK’s partnerships with other nations. This in itself is not necessarily bad but again, the fated quality imparted by the nodal axis suggests that whatever happens now, has been long in the cards.
- Finally, Uranus has just entered Taurus which promises so economic surprises all around. That this Uranus is in the 6thhouse of this chart suggests that these economic surprises are more than likely to play out in the National Health Service or NHS.
Leave a Reply