This chart is set at Washington, DC for the Sun’s ingress into Cancer for 2019; the exact moment of the summer solstice. This should give clues as to the dynamics in play for the United States from then through the vernal equinox in September.
Other learned astrologers have suggested that by this point in time, the US might well be at war. Yet this chart shows none of that, at least not in the ordinary sense of a military operation. So what, in its stead, are we to expect?
Even if traditional military action is not in the cards, international diplomatic relations relating to finances and the American economy are headed either for ‘dreams come true’ or tragic consequences. It all depends on whether Trump, as head of the American nation, acts sensibly or naively in whatever situation(s) manifests.
- Venus (15 Gemini 22) is the most prominent planet in this chart, high in the sky at the midheaven and in close proximity with all the angles of this chart. This means that Venus has power to make things happen in the outer world – i.e. influencing actual events.
- In the context of war, Venus represent victory. In the more generalised context of mundane astrology, it represents all that the American nation finds fashionable and fun as well as national resources and its financial institutions.
- This Venus is caught up in a tight T Square with Neptune and Jupiter.
- The current Neptune/Jupiter configuration is opportunistic – the ‘Dream Catcher’ aspect. Both these planets are strong in their signs of rulership and so, very beneficial in the hands of someone both sensible and willing to do some good-old-fashioned hard work.
- Yet because both Jupiter and Neptune share a taste for the boundless, they are also the signature of the dreamer/visionary expressing a foolhardy naivety.
- Tie this in with Venus and the dynamic is that of happy days for those who display common sense and are willing to work and not so happy days for those who don’t.
Enter the chart of Donald Trump, the current American president. His Uranus (radical individualism) at 17 Gemini 54 ties in with (and may set off) that T-Square.
- What happens as the result would, in my opinion, be determined by whether Trump behaves either sensibly or in a foolhardy way in regards to whatever tensions this T Square represents in the international community. Areas of interest include national resources, financial institutions and of course, that which the American nation finds fashionable.
- I won’t try to second guess actual events – but we can say that because this T-Square sets off the 10th, 4th, and 7th houses in the ingress chart, that whatever happens (and something will definitely happen) it will impact the common people and their concept of ‘home’ (4th) , as well as foreign relations/agreements (7th) , and of course, the American president and federal government (10th).
It’s worth noting that ingress Mars/Mercury (fighting words) conjuncts Trump’s natal Venus/Saturn (hard-heartedness). Add ingress Pluto (22 Capricorn 26) by opposition and you get separations caused by fanatical criticism and/or heavy attacks or assaults from others. Add ingress Saturn (so close to the ‘fated’ nodal access that it is scary), and we might expect tragedy as the result of all of the above.
Leave a Reply