Will Elizabeth Warren become 1st US female president?
Probably, but because the chart itself is in questionable territory, if Ms Warren were to become president, the road leading to that position will take unpredictable and highly emotional – COMBUSTIVE – twists and turns.
FIT for PURPOSE
The Moon in this chart is in the Via Combusta.
- In many horary circles, this would suggest the chart is unfit to be read.
- Others suggest that the chart is worth reading to get the lay of the land but the issue involved is likely very unsettled – i.e. combustible, literally likely to blow up.
- Still others suggest that the Via Combusta Moon acts like Moon conjunct Uranus, suggesting sudden, unpredictable and contrary twists and turns.
Keeping the above warning in mind, let’s see where this chart might take us.
- With Taurus on the cusp of the 7th house, Warren is symbolised by Venus who is very strong in Libra, a sign that she rules.
- The US presidency is symbolised by Mercury because the cusp of the 10th house is Virgo, a sign ruled by Mercury.
- Mercury moves faster than Venus and so the two will not make the desired conjunction.
- Luckily using a technique known as translation of light, the separating aspect of Mercury and Venus can still be made good. In this case, the Moon – which moves faster than both Mercury and Venus – carries the ‘light’ from Venus to Mercury, rather like the passing of a baton in a relay race. This brings Venus and Mercury favourably back into connection again. The classical application of this technique requires that Venus (the slower planet) must receive the translating planet (Moon) in one of its essential dignities which it does (Venus rules Libra).
- This means that – YES – Ms Warren will indeed become the 1st female president of the United States if, and only if, this chart is fit for purpose to be read.
- The aspects made overall by the Moon in a horary chart tell the unfolding story:
- The first aspect made by the Moon was a conjunction with the Sun which is not favourable. Any planet coming in direct close contact with the Sun is ‘burned’ and suffers grave misfortune. Perhaps this is indicative of what appears to some as the ‘sacrifice’ of Joe Bidden by the Democratic party in respect to what is quickly being referred to as #ukrainegate.
- The next aspect made by the Moon was a square to Saturn which is pretty much bad for everything and especially bad for all things Saturnine, which includes governments.
- The next aspect that will be made by the Moon is a sextile to Jupiter, which indicates a favourable time for decision-making as well as legal transactions. Keeping in mind this chart is about Ms Warren and her bid for the presidency, this might suggest that the Democratic party will decide to endorse her instead of Biden as the legal challenge relating to #ukrainegate tips in her favour.
- The next and final aspect that will be made by the Moon is a conjunction with Mercury which will be favourable for communications, contracts, and commercial transactions. Might we be expecting a message from the Democratic party leadership endorsing Ms Warren in the next 10 days or possibly 10 weeks?
Leave a Reply