All change! The end of the current Conservative status quo is in sight but it won’t be pretty. Expect reputations ruined and careers terminated in a flurry of victimization, dirty deals, and scapegoating. The people will have soundly voted against the current government but things will not turn out as they’d hoped or expected. This heralds a brand-new day in British politics, a completely new cycle. Optimism abounds but, unfortunately, is short-lived.
The key to this chart (set for when the polls close) is the close conjunction of Venus/Pluto/Saturn in Capricorn in the 5th house. Also, of note is that earlier in the day there was a full moon – i.e. when the Sun and Moon are in complete opposition.
- The Saturn/Pluto cycle is about the need for endings – the status quo is no longer viable and is swept away to make room for a new political order for the future.
- This conjunction of Saturn/Pluto comes exact in January 2020 but be prepared for the outcome of this election to set the tone for what is later to come.
- The last time there was a Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn was in January 1518, just two months after Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the church door in Wittenberg and began the Protestant Revolution that radically changed the face of world politics. The Catholic Church, the then prevailing ‘big government’ had abused its power too many times and so came to an end.
- Capricorn symbolises not only government and similar bureaucratic structures like the Catholic Church but more specifically conservative governments/structures.
- Put all this together and it’s likely that we will see the end of the current Conservative government, which arguably has also abused its power.
- That Venus (which speaks to a nation’s resources) is involved suggests that current Conservative policies re: the national resources has come to an end.
- Add to that all that planetary energy in the 5th house which among other things is linked with financial speculation and we can expect that current Conservative policies (or those individuals/institutions behind them) that have basically been throwing the ‘dice’ with the nation’s resources will be resoundingly finished. Was the NHS (National Heath Service) really up for sale under the current Conservative administration?
- The new world-order that is in the making from the ‘ashes’ of the soon-to-be failed Conservative policies might well have something to do with the very prominent Jupiter/Uranus trine (hope/possibility/optimistic rebellion) which also touches the 5th house and the 9th house (foreign relations). Interestingly, the Jupiter/Uranus trine ties very tightly in with the Ascendant, or the cusp of the 1st house, which speaks to the national identity and outlook. We can see the fruits of the whatever was unleashed at the start of this current Jupiter/Uranus cycle in 2010, with the UK general election that is known as ‘the day that changed politics forever’ when the Conservatives (David Cameron) were forced to form a government with the Lib Dems (Nick Clegg). Perhaps this is an indication that the electorate is again so unhappy with any of the party manifestos that a coalition government will again be necessary?
- It is also worth noting that earlier in the day, there was a full moon. As is often the case, the full moon often serves as the trigger of planetary patterns. In this regard, the voters/common people (Moon) are in OPPOSITION to the sitting government (the Sun) and this has manifested in an outcome that quick frankly, not many will have expected.
Leave a Reply