Should Ms A move to Guernsey with her husband to take up his new job?
NO – there is no current aspect between Ms A and a proposed move abroad – and although an aspect will occur (perfect) in the future, it is likely to come too late. In either 2 weeks or 2 months time, an event will occur that will hinder this anticipated move. On the other hand, the situation is ripe for the husband of Ms A to be offered a different – and perhaps even better – position (within either 8 weeks or 8 months time) which will not require a move to Guernsey.
- Ms A is the querent hence, because Scorpio is rising, she is symbolised by Mars which is strong in its rulership (Scorpio) and cadent in the 1st house. Hence Ms A is in an extremely strong position in regards to the question of whether or not this move should take place.
- The move to Guernsey is symbolised by the Moon because Cancer, the sign of the Moons rulership, is on the 9th house cusp (house of foreign places).
- No current aspect is formed by Mars (Ms A) and the Moon (Guernsey) even though they will form a harmonious sextile in the future. This suggests that although the circumstances under which the move might become favourable, it is likely to be too late to suit Ms A.
- In a horary chart, the Moon functions as a general significator of the situation, describing the surrounding circumstances as well as the forward and backwards movement of events; the past and future movements of the Moon in this chart (now at 8 Virgo 50), supports the above interpretation.
- The last aspect made by this moon was a favourable trine to the part of fortune, supporting the view that such a move would seem to be extremely favourable.
- However, the next aspect to be made by this Moon is a square to Saturn – one of the most damaging aspects that the Moon can suffer and in a general sense suggesting that the situation is leading to damage or loss. Because the Moon is 2 degrees away from perfection of this aspect, this damaging event will take place either within 2 weeks or 2 months.
- The next aspect to be made by the Moon is a sextile to the Sun, often taken to symbolize the man in a horary chart. This aspect suggests that in regards to his career (Leo on MC, ruler, the Sun), the husband of Ms A will enjoy favours from titled or influential people. It also suggests short journeys, beneficial changes, new friendships and advancement. Hence it is quite possible that he will be offered an even better job that will not require moving to Guernsey.
- The next aspect to be made by the Moon is a conjunction to Jupiter suggesting manifestation of that ‘better job offer’ and, because the Moon is 10 degrees from Jupiter, this is likely to occur within either 10 weeks or 10 months.
- The final aspects to be made by this Moon before it changes sign are a sextile to both Mercury and Mars – suggesting some sort of communication (in either 15 weeks or 15 months), which will prove beneficial in regards to Ms A’s husband’s proposed job move to Guernsey. However, as noted earlier, this is likely to come to late to suit Ms A.
- This is the end of the matter.