Should Ms A spill the ‘proverbial’ beans regarding her husband’s lover?
No – In the eyes of her husband, both Ms A and the marriage are in a slightly weaker position than that of the lover. Spilling the beans, so to speak, may not only cause him to lose his job (which may happen anyway), but it will be highly disruptive and do nothing to strengthen her marriage.
Situation – Ms A is not pleased with Mr A. He has been seeing Ms C on the side for several years. As we’ve seen from earlier posts, Ms C has a fiery temper, certainly hot enough to get her into trouble. Ms C has the option during 2016-17 to keep her cool and if she can ‘play nice’, she might achieve her objectives, but she hasn’t. Instead she’s chosen to harass Ms A publicly and Ms A wishes to know whether by telling various authorities about the poor behaviour of Ms C, she might permanently sideline Ms C and hence get on with her marriage.
- Ms A is the querent, hence because Capricorn is rising, she is symbolized by Saturn at 9 Sag, which is not particularly weak or strong. Hence although Ms A is holding all the action cards in this chart (i.e.stellium in the 8th house, the house representing injuries, probing, investigation, penetration), she is not personally in a great position.
- Mr A is the partner of Ms A and hence because Cancer is on the 7th house cusp, both he and their marriage, are represented by the Moon in Pisces. Although not particularly weak or strong, the Moon is slightly elevated being in its (mixed) Dorothean Triplicity (water).
- Ms C, being the love interest of Mr A is represented by his 5th house (or the 11th house of the chart) with Scorpio on the cusp. Hence Ms C is symbolized by Mars in Sagittarius. Ms C is equally neither weak or strong, being neither in fall, exaltation, rulership, triplicity, term, nor face.
- Interestingly, the last aspect made by the Moon (Mr A and the marriage) is a conjunction with Neptune. Although it is not technically accurate to use modern planets in horary considerations, it does give some indication of the degree of Mr A’s overall illusion and confusion. He is definitely not coming to any of this from a position of strength.
- The first aspect of the Moon in this chart was to form a square to Mars suggesting that initial, Mr A was at odds – fed up – with Ms C. But then the next aspect made by the Moon is a square with Saturn, suggesting that Mr A has recently become equally at odds with Ms A and his marriage.
- Again using the modern planets, there is a hint that at the time this question was asked, Mr A is leaning towards Ms C. This is because she is represented by Scorpio (his 5th house cusp) and Pluto is the modern ruler of Scorpio. The Moon and Pluto are about to make a harmonious sextile.
- Ms A is holding all the cards in this chart – i.e. as noted above, her 8th house is choker-block with potential action; Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter. But such action will play out as (confrontational) oppositions to the Moon (Mr A). This is not likely to endear him to his wife if in any way he is able to blame her for these difficulties.
- After the Moon perfects its sextile with Pluto, it goes on to make it’s first opposition – i.e. with Venus. Because Taurus is on the cusp of Mr A’s 10th house (4th house in this chart), Venus represents his job and professional status. Venus in Virgo is in fall, and hence is in damaged, debilitated condition. In other words, Mr A is already not in a strong position vis a vis his job and it is possible that within 3 weeks (or 3 months) = i.e. 3 degrees to perfection of the opposition – he might separate from it regardless.
- But because Uranus (apologies for using yet another modern planet) is in a very tight quincunx aspect to Mercury (communication), such revelation such as Ms A is considering (i.e. a change of to the status quo can engage action by quincunx) could cause Mr A to separate from his job in a highly disruptive way (Uranus suggesting the disruption). At the very least, such communication as anticipated by Ms A could prove much more disruptive than she might otherwise have thought.
- The final aspect to be made by the Moon is an opposition to Jupiter, suggesting some hard luck for Mr A (in 11 weeks or 11 months time). Because the stellium of action, falls in his 2nd house, money/finances will be the prime area hit. Although much of this will come to pass without action by Ms A, any actions taken by her can only make it all the more disruptive and unpleasant (not to mention with Uranus involved, a bit of a shock). But none of this will do anything to strengthen the marriage or the position of Ms A – both being represented by Saturn which will make no beneficial aspects to the Moon.
This is the end of the matter.