Will the current ‘intrigue’ regarding Trump and Russia ‘bring him down’?
YES & NO – although clearly Mr Trump has ‘enemies’ (secret or otherwise) in regards to this ‘intrigue’ – enemies who are far stronger than is he – it remains unclear whether they will (or even whether they will try to) damage his reputation enough to ‘bring him down’.
Having said that, Mr Trump is most definitely on a collision course of some sort vis a vis his relationship with Russia. Expect ‘conflict’ (could even be an outright war) within approximately five months and that such conflict could lead to Trump’s ‘self-undoing’ and/or resignation.
Despite not being a fan of Mr Trump, after working with this chart I believe that in regards to his dealings with Russia, Trump is probably acting from strong personal conviction that he is doing the right thing. This is the case regardless whether his behaviour in the matter is appropriate, much less moral. Trump feels that he has the ‘divine’ right to ‘reform’ or ‘correct’ certain situations.
In addition, as unsavoury as some of the reports have suggested might be this ‘intrigue’, it is difficult to argue that somehow it will not turn out for the best (albeit whether or not it all turns out well for Trump, personally, remains to be seen).
Finally, expect that when all is said and done, Trump’s Russian intrigue will have had something to do with women.
- 10th house represents the president – and because Taurus is on the cusp, its ruler, Venus, represents Trump.
- 9th house is Trump’s 12th house of ‘undoing’, ‘secret enemies’, and ‘resignation’. It is also the chart’s house representing foreign lands and their affairs. Because Aries is on the cusp of this house, its ruler, Mars, represents not only Russia, but also all matters of serious affliction for Trump.
- NOTE also that because Trump’s 7th house (the 4th house of this chart) has Scorpio on its cusp, Mars also represents Trump’s ‘open’ enemies.
- Venus (Trump) is quite weak in detriment (Aries), cadent, and out of SECT.
- Mars is stronger in its sign of ruler-ship, Aries, although it too is cadent and out of SECT.
- Not only is Venus (Trump) already in the 12th house of ‘undoing’ (and also in Russia’s back pocket), but it is make an applying (5 degree) aspect to conjunct with Mars. This conjunction brings Trump and the path of his ‘undoing’ together in such a way that suggests complete cooperation (whether for ill or gain).
- Russia, Trump, and and Trump’s enemies (secret or not) are hence coming together in what promises to be an explosive and fiery ‘conflict’ – Aries (cardinal fire) is a most martial sign. However, based on the movements of the Moon (see point 11, below), it is likely this conflict will somehow all work out for the best in the end (the final aspect made by the Moon is a comfortable Trine with the Sun).
- Several fixed stars making close aspect to this chart’s Venus (Trump) reinforce this martial theme:
- Facies (constellation of Sagittarius) – is the ‘eye of the archer’ and itself associated with warriors, wars, and violent death. It also suggests that Trump is so driven in regards to this situation that he is ‘blind’ to its dangers. Note that in his natal chart, Trump’s Mercury is also in opposition with Facies. A near-sighted archer is not good news.
- Mirzam (constellation of Canis Major) – carries an important message of some sort. Note that in his natal chart, Trump’s Mercury is also conjunct Mirzam. This message is of great personal importance to Trump.
- Alhena (constellation of Gemini) – is associated with winning at all costs (arrogance implied) – Trump feels that he has the ‘divine’ right to ‘reform’ or ‘correct’ a certain situation.
- North & South Asellus (constellation of Cancer) – again associations with ‘blindness’ as well as piled up corpses and wars.
- Aldebaran (constellation of Taurus) – a great royal star connected with warrior kings (MARS) greatness is a real possibility but only if certain moral challenges are met re: integrity and purity of thoughts and dealings. HONOUR that can’t last.
- Several Arabic Parts also make close aspects to this chart’s Venus (Trump) that reinforce this theme of conflict leading to danger & destruction.
- Ability, Abundance, Commerce, Danger, Debt, Fate, Divorce, Destruction, Genius, Fascination, Imprisonment, Luck, Secret Enemies, and Victory.
- Several Arabic Parts also make close aspect to Trump’s natal planets further reinforcing this theme:
- Mars – Bad Luck, Catastrophe, Destiny, Fortune, Unusual Events
- Venus – Secret Enemies, Accidents, Armies, Catastrophe, Destiny, Divorce
- Sun – Lovers, Fame, Eccentricity, Beneficial Change
- Mercury – Benevolence, Corruptness, Damage, Fascination
- Moon – Beneficial Change, Controversy, Eccentricity, Lovers
- Jupiter – Action, Administrators, Bankruptcy, Success, Suicide, Victory
- Saturn – Catastrophe, Divorce
- As the Moon is the overall symbol of how events play out (past, present, future), we look to the Moon (10 Libra) in this chart and the aspects that it has and will make:
- Last aspect made – opposition to Venus – unfavourable – all women/love concerns s/b approached with caution
- Next – Quincunx to Neptune – confusion and unrealistic dreams
- Next – Trine to Mercury – messages and communication – good for business but NOT for signing contracts/agreements
- Next aspect – Opposition to Mars – unfavourable for all new ventures including friendships and dealings with women.
- Next – Square with Pluto – dirty dealings, manipulation.
- Next – Conjunction with Jupiter – lawyers and professionals – a little bit of luck especially with foreign persons?!
- Next – Opposition with Uranus – emotional anxiety – breaks, accidents, separations, sudden/unpredictable awakenings – possible divorce.
- Next – Sextile with Saturn – bad for love affairs and friendships with women, obstacles, limitations, loss, and restrictions.
- FINAL – Trine with Sun – good for new ventures, influencing important people and seeking advancement, life force, health, and last but not least, success.
Leave a Reply