Yesterday, I posted a horary chart suggesting that Jeremy Corbyn will not be the Prime Minister of the UK in 2017.
Today, I look at the chart of the election itself and reach the same conclusion.
CHART TWO – CLOSE OF POLLS ON ELECTION DAY
SUMMARY – The key theme in play for this upcoming general election is HOPE for the FUTURE. The common people (voters) want this most of all. However, the common people are more than aware that there is a good deal of illusion/delusion regarding hope for the future and doubtless feel themselves caught between a rock and hard spot. However one thing that the common people do realise is that the last thing they want is another heavy dose of socialism. How in the world will anyone pay for this? It looks as if Theresa May, despite her many problems/failings, is in a better position than Jeremy Corbyn to deliver what the voters want. She is the more commercially savvy of the two.
- Because Sagittarius is rising, the ruler of this chart is Jupiter and its position and aspects are key to the entire situation.
- Jupiter is associated with both religion and philosophy – also with finances and commerce – capitalism, law, and legal service. Jupiter in this chart is a 13 Libra in the 9th house, associated with 9th – religion, legal system and higher education.
- Jupiter in Libra is comfortable enough – not particularly strong nor particularly weak. According to the Liber Hermetis, Jupiter in Libra suggests benefits from, or a high social profile because of, women. But because this Jupiter is ‘out of sect’ (i.e. it’s a diurnal planet in a night chart), the benefits to be expected from women must be toned down a bit – perhaps they will require more effort than they are worth – (certainly the situation is not as glamorous as if Jupiter had been placed otherwise in relation to the Sun).
- At 14 Libra, this Jupiter is in the terms of Mercury and according to the Liber Hermetis, this suggests that business acumen (and perhaps age) is part of the mix. Whoever steps in to lead the country must be commercially savvy.
- So far, we have the picture of a commercially savvy woman who also, because of Jupiter’s placement in the 9th house will be associated with (or acceptable to) commerce. This Jupiter is also trine the Sun, which is associated with the ‘ruling class’ – especially government and its leader. While this might suggest that the outcome of the election will be in keeping with the current administration (in this case, the Conservative Party with its current leader, Theresa May).
- However, this Jupiter in Libra is also square (difficult aspect) to Pluto, which is associate corporate affairs, as well as group activity – especially to selfish advantage, the secret service and spy network. Sounds as if just when we’d thought it would all be business as usual, there’s a power struggle of some sort – playing to someone’s personal ego. The square aspect suggests that whatever is going on, will not end up looking pretty. I would never suggest that I am an astute political observer so I will leave it up to you to decide which of the major players in the election has the biggest ego and how much damage might be done as the result.
- Interestingly enough, Jupiter is sextile (easier aspect) to the Moon in Sagittarius, which is associated not only with women but also with the common people. What is it that the common people want when they are represented by the Moon in Sagittarius? HOPE for the future!
- This Moon is further in a (difficult) aspect to Neptune which is in turn, lined with socialism – i.e. new visions/dreams for the perfect society. This suggests that the common people (voters) are not really keen to embrace more socialism. This is of course, the party line for Labour and Corbyn. The suggestion here is that HOPE for the future will not include a heavy does of socialism.
- Neptune is also linked to subversion, confusion, and delusion. I must admit that Corbyn and his Labour Party would seem to have rather delusional ideas about where they might get the money to pay their promised enhancements both to state-funded education and the National Health Service (NHS). On the other hand, I wouldn’t be the first to suggest that Mrs. May is also delusional at least in regards to what kind of BREXIT deal she can cut for the UK with Europe. This chart suggests that the common people are more than aware there’s a good deal of delusion in regards to their fondly held HOPE for the future and they are not best pleased – but realistically, what can they do? NOTHING. Note that the Moon, Sun (ruling class), and Neptune are caught up in a T Square – the proverbial being ‘caught between a rock and a hard spot’.
- I suggest that whichever candidate and or his/her party can provide the most optimistic (and realistic) vision of the future will win this election. This is the focus of the chart ruler of the General Election, Jupiter at 13 Libra.
- Looking at the charts of Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn in comparison with the chart for the general election, we find that May’s Sun at 8 Libra is stacked up best to deliver what the people want (13 Libra) whilst Corbyn with his own Neptune (illusion, delusion) at 12 Libra is at best confusing the issues and at worst, undermining any sense of reality.
- No one, however, is under any illusion that further moves toward (expensive) socialism at this time would be in the UK’s best interests.